3.28.2011

riddles, riddles and their answer.

It walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening. What is it?
*Man (or woman). Crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult and uses two legs and a cane when they're old.

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
*The letter e. End, timE, spacE, Every placE

What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
*A river.

I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breath on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
*Tomorrow or the future.

At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
*The stars

There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
*A watermelon.

The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
*Darkness

2 comments: